BAMS students who want to get the solutions for the NCISM elective Child Psychology Assignment 4 questions then you are at the right place here you will get correct answers for Child Psychology Assignment 4 (Section 4). You can join our WhatsApp group or telegram channel for other subject Assignments answers.
For All Child Psychology Sections ANSWER KEY Join Our Telegram Channel – @Ayurveda_sidhi (Click here – https://t.me/ayurveda_sidhi)
If you are not on Telegram then join our WhatsApp group (Link at the end)
NCISM Electives: These are online courses that B.A.M.S./ B.U.M.S/ B.S.M.S/ B.S.R.M.S students can take to learn more about different subjects that are connected to their main subjects. The electives help the students to expand and deepen their knowledge of their fields.
Each elective is forty-five hours long and has five parts. Each part has nine hours of activities.
The activities are five hours of learning from videos, slides, audio, images, and other materials, two hours of doing tasks or homework, one hour of talking to experts or thinking about what they learned, and one hour of taking a test. There are five tests for each elective.
Note: The electives are extra hours of study that are not included in the regular teaching hours of B.A.M.S. according to the rules.
1. What does our behavior mostly depend upon?
✔ Our thinking and learning
Our economic status
2. What is intelligence?
Capacity to work hard
✔ capacity to reason –
3. How many types of main motivations?
4. When the cause of stimulus is external to the person in known as…. motivation.
Extrinsic motivation – ✔
5. What is Linguistic intelligence?
Ability to use the Language – ✔
Ability of Reasoning
Ability of Social relationship
Ability of Creativity
6. What is relatively permanent change in the behavior of a person called?
Learning – ✔
7. The stage of child’s acute emotional change is:-
Adolescence – ✔
8. Which of the following is the primary agent of socialization for very young children?
Family – ✔
9. Process of primary socialization begins from ____
Infancy – ✔
10. ____ refers to the learning that children undergo when they enter social institutions such as school
Secondary Socialisation – ✔
11. How many types of socio-economic status in the society?
3 – ✔
12. How to determine the socioeconomic status of a family in the society?
All of the above – ✔
13. what is the age range of the adolescent stage?
10-19yr – ✔
14. Diversity and Inclusion well managed do not help us to:
Better understand our customers
Generate value from creativity innovation
Provide diverse ideas, opinions, and solutions
None of these – ✔
15. Which of the following is not an effective strategy to accommodate diversity in a classroom?
Finding out the student’s social and cultural context of the students
Adapting pedagogy as per the student’s different backgrounds – ✔
Providing a variety of examples that are meaningful to all students
Using a standard set of instructions and ignoring the background of learners
Message from Vd.Himanshu Jha (Admin):-
Our aim is to help each other by providing study resources for bams students. We believe that sharing knowledge and learning together can improve our academic performance and motivation. Therefore, we request everyone to participate actively and contribute to the group. So please, don’t be shy and contribute whatever you can, and feel free to post your questions, doubts, tips, notes, or any other useful material that you think can benefit others. Thank you for joining us and let’s make this a productive and enjoyable experience. If you have not joined our study group yet then links are given below.